Academic Word Forms (n/v/adj) Lesson Download
by AEUK | Apr 9, 2017
Academic Word game – Word forms [n/v/adj]
- 100 high frequency words taken from the Academic Word List and put into grid.
- In groups of four, students guess the correct form (each word in the grid has an acronym of the word to be guessed).
- The objective is to get as many four-in-in row as possible.
- This is a fun lesson to improve awareness of academic words and formality [webpage].
- Medium Level ***** [B1/B2/C1]
- TEACHER MEMBERSHIP