AEUK Institutional Terms & Conditions
KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS (Updated January 2022)
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP is for schools, colleges and universities.
Share all our materials with unlimited teachers and unlimited students.
Share all our materials on digital learning environments (these must be password protected).
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP is logo-free word documents (these can be adapted to suit your needs).
- Download absolutely everything.
- Word documents with no logos.
- Complete freedom to share with unlimited teachers and students.
- Complete freedom to put on digital learning environments (must be password protected).
- All our materials can be adapted and changed to meet your specific needs.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP provides one username and password. The username and password can be shared with 20 other teachers. This can be increased but only available for our 12-month INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIPS. Please contact us.
- IP addresses are monitored and restricted to 20 IP addresses only (this is to prevent unauthorised password and username sharing). We can increase this if needed but only available for our 12-month INSTITITIONAL MEMBERSHIPS. Please contact us.
- Access all INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP [logo-free word docs] downloads through https://academic-englishuk.com/institutional-membership or INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP on all individual paying downloads.
- Logo-Free materials are still the intellectual property of Academic English UK but institutions can adapt them in any way (add their own logos, change content, etc…). Please do not resell or share our materials under your signage openly on the Internet.
- If you have any problems with activating your membership / downloading PDFs – please contact us. Include your Username.
- Institutional Membership resource pages contain NO Advertisements or advertising.
Please note Institutional Membership 1 was discontinued on July 01 2021 – please go the bottom of this page for the Terms and Conditions.
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP 1owners have a responsibility to adhere to AEUK copyright. Please ensure students respect the copyright of the products and do not share through social media or internet sites – thank you.
Storage of Downloads
- Once you have downloaded a digital product, it is YOUR responsibility to keep this product safe and secure. Academic English UK is not responsible for lost or deleted products. We suggest you store all downloads on a cloud-based storage system.
Offers / Discount / Price changes
- Prices may be changed at any time without further notice. We reserve the right to change our product’s prices at any time without further notice.
- Discounts ONLY apply to that period of time stated in the offer.
- We can provide formal invoices which include all our national and international banking information. Just contact us with:
- The type of membership
- Your name
- Your address
- Please note: International buyers will incur a 5% bank transfer / currency fee. This will be added to your invoice.
Transaction refund fees
- Any refunds or cancellations are subject to 5% reversal fee and 2% admin fee. N.B. INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP must be cancelled immediately after payment, if not, you will be charged for the full amount.
Buying our products automatically subscribes you to our newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or notify our marketing team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don’t hold the copyright of any TED Talks, HBR videos, BBC 6 Minute English or You Tube lectures. Institutional Copyright of fair use will apply to these lectures.
- The authors have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information within these materials was correct at time of publication. The author does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause.